Monday, January 17, 2011

I ♥ Your Style: Susanne Deeken

It gives me a real high when I discover a new chic girl that I've never heard of before. In Susanne Deeken's case, I met her at a friend's house for dinner. When she walked in she immediately caught my attention because she was wearing the ChloĆ© jumpsuit I'd been coveting (pictured below - it looks like a sweater and pants with a belt but actually it's all one piece!). It didn't take me long to notice that her style, while for the most part subtle and classic, was just absolutley perfect in both proportion and detail. It didn't take me long to find out that she's Marc Jacobs' muse and for a minute I thought she might be one of those uber-cool girls that are really hard to talk to. But she was generous and laid back and funny! The other day I saw a picture of her on my friend Chelsea's Cat Party blog, and it reminded me to dig up some photos of her. Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Love her style. Gorgeous!
    http://grey-buzz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly the high you're talking about...it's always great finding something new :) Glad to know about her!

    xo Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. You love their style, and I love your blog, so happy to have found it!

    ReplyDelete