Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My favorite looks for Spring: Diane Von Furstenberg

I was giddy at the end of DVF's Spring show. I knew she was working with a new designer and, having spoken with her a few days before, that she was very excited but nervous about the new direction her collection was taking. Even before her legendary runway walk at the end of the show, I knew everyone would love it. It was exactly how DVF would be dressing today if she were her own best client. It was the spirit of DVF as she dressed in the 70's but pared down and simplified to address how we all want to dress today. The sophisticated colors and easy shapes especially drew my attention. 

2 comments:

  1. by far my favourite look for spring/summer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favourites, love the colors. Another one I really like was Balmain and that Rocker look.

    ReplyDelete