Thursday, January 13, 2011

Snapshot: Carlyne Cerf de Dudzeele

I went to a birthday dinner last night and saw stylist Carlyne Cerf de Dudzeele there. It took me a minute to figure out her handbag situation. I first noticed the white Chanel bag on the signature white chainlink strap, but then realized that she'd attached a black bag into the white strap too. It looked really cool. I reached into my purse to snap a shot and realized I'd left my camera at home. Damn. I thought about it again today - it was haunting me. Then I thought I'd google her to see if I found any great photos of her - she has amazing style - and first up was this shot Terry Richardson took of her unique handbag combo. Voila! Thanks Terry!

1 comment:

  1. mm, not loving it so much, although I'd love to see what other point of view she takes in future.

    xo jbird xo

    ReplyDelete