Thursday, February 10, 2011

Au Revoir

Dear loyal friends and readers,

Good news and bad news. I always like the good news first so here it is: I've been hired to be the new Fashion Director at Barneys! I am really excited. I started this week and have been loving it already. It is my DREAM JOB! The bad news is that I won't be able to continue this blog. Its important for me to put all of my energy into helping to make Barneys the most exciting, inspiring and chic place to shop in the world. But here's the silver lining - I'll be blogging for Barneys! You can follow me here starting today.

I can't thank you all enough for the loyalty and enthusiasm you have shown me in this short time.

Love,
Amanda

8 comments:

  1. Well, congratulations! I hope you'll leave your blog up for posterity. It comes highly recommended and I'm making my first visit TODAY. Bad timing, huh?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. c o n g r a t u l a t i o n s...fx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Amanda!! That is amazing news! You will be a fabulous fashion director

    xx,
    dCc

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just started following your blog. Sad day :( Congrats you will do amazing! XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't even imagine!! Congratulations..... I wish you the best and I will miss your blog, but definitely will follow your new outlet...

    Sofia
    www.anatomiedelvie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bummer, I really love your blog, but will follow you now over at Barney's! Congrats on the new job! How exciting!!! Love your book too, by the way!

    xo,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulation!! It must be so exiting! Very happy for you!! I do love your blog but will follow you any where :) Looking forward to new one:) xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! Happy blogging. Happy New Year!

    Susan @ Interior Design Pro

    ReplyDelete