Monday, April 30, 2012

Hello, again.

Hi there. I'm back! 

So, recently my family and I made the decision to spend a year on our farm in Oxfordshire, England. I am calling it my "creative sabbatical." First on my agenda? To get my blog and up and running again. I also have ambitious writing plans for the next year, and you all will be the first to know about them as they unfold. In the meantime, here is a look at my future dwelling, all about which I will share when I arrive there at the end of June. Stay tuned!








10 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I've kept the blog on my reader just to rifle through the archives when I need inspiration...

    http://kzspygv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! What a nice surprise! I've missed your posts and photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was hoping you would return! Sad to learn you'll leave Barney's, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. amanda!! can we come visit? :)
    we love this and miss you - waiting eagerly to hear of your plans!
    love, the TT girls
    alexa, saralyn + sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amanda your blog is so lovely I can't believe I have only just discovered it as I love your book.

    Looking forward to hearing more about your creative sabbatical,

    Libby

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to learn that your blog is activate again. Looking forward to your entries and insights.

    ReplyDelete