Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Dreaming is Free: Junya Watanabe's Trench Coats

The trench coat is such a traditional piece of clothing that even when they are designed with an eye towards irreverence, they're still classic. If you follow fashion, you'll know that I'm talking about the trench coats in Junya Watanabe's spring collection. Every girl sitting in that show wanted one of those coats - the cape version, the cropped version, the navy one, the tan one, the black one. They are just enough fashion, without being too "look at me," and they are just classic enough, without making you feel like you're buying something everyone else will have. To put it practically, they are super chic and they are money well spent. And no worries - if you need to save up for one, he made equally inspired versions coming for Fall. 


Get them here and here


2 comments:

  1. I agree, I love those trenches. I also have a soft spot for all capes so it's a perfect combination for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. full in love with the caped trench! I feel it's more feminine.

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete