Thursday, May 3, 2012

I ♥ Your Style: Leelee Sobieski











Leelee Sobieski caught my attention for the second time (the first time being in Eyes Wide Shut) when she sat across from me at a benefit about a year and half ago. She had cut her signature long hair very short, and it was gelled up and sculpted back off her face a la Princess Diana. Sounds kinda scary, right? But actually no. She looked incredible. She did actually look very much like Princess Diana, but in a more modern, sophisticated way. I haven't seen her in person since, but I notice from photos that she's let her hair grow out to a bob and she's refined her style in a minimal/classic way that is very American, very Lauren Hutton. And there is not greater compliment I can give than compare someone to Lauren Hutton. I hope she settles into this style and keeps it simple. 


6 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda, do you have a way to reach you for press and advertising request? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can send me a message on facebook - Amanda Cutter Brooks. Thanks

      Delete
  2. I completely agree. She looks incredible in the Jil Sander dress.

    Libby x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's gorgeous! I love how classic and natural everything looks on her.

    http://aspiringforever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should see Leelee's father....incredibly handsome...and her husband is not bad either..So sweet...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leelee is a stunner for sure.

    ReplyDelete