Thursday, September 27, 2012

My favorite new discovery....

Do you all know about Toast? It's an English brand that has stores, a catalogue, and a great website. Their main focus seems to be clothes, but I am most interested in the home stuff. I discovered it in a magazine while still living in New York, and I was delighted to realize that they ship the States. At the time I was at the end of redecorating my home, and Toast provided all the perfect finishing touches - sheepskins, towels, cashmere blankets, juice glasses and linen sheets. It has also been a godsend to me since I arrived in England. Our cottage here has been decorated the same way for 20 years and is completely timeless. But Toast has helped me freshen up and re-stock. The quality is great and the prices are reasonable. What more could you want?






2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the recommendation. I have looked for a pair of felt slippers ever since J. Crew
    had them years ago and I never did find again. Until now. They have been ordered, thanks to you and your post.

    Louise
    in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was recently thinking of Toast -- I have family that lives in London and have always liked there clean and simple approach. They do an amazing catalogue!
    Thanks for your posts, I'm really enjoying them.

    ReplyDelete