Tuesday, October 9, 2012

In the kitchen: Chicken, Tarragon and Tomatoes

Thank you all so much for the cookbook suggestions. I am really looking forward to going to the bookstore now. In New York, I would have gone straight to Amazon, but here we have the loveliest independent bookstore called Jaffe and Neale. It is the heart and soul of our entire town. I go there at least three times a week - to get a latte, pick up a comic book for my son, pick out a present for a friend or buy myself a new book. Going there is so pleasurable, it makes me think twice about ordering online.

Anyway, I promise to show you the results of my fruit-based baking. In the meantime, here is the chicken, tarragon and tomatoes recipe that some of you had requested. It's easy and delicious. Enjoy!




5 comments:

  1. Amanda, someone said Donna Hay I totally agree, I think she is awesome!!! I think that she has the easiest things for you to do and all very fun! Plus, she uses lots of ingredients that you would find in England. This is a great pie blog called "nothing in the house" http://www.nothinginthehouse.com/. Awesome pies.
    Last suggestion I got some of the best recipes this year from of all places PINTEREST. Pinterest is the best place for all things food!! Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much.

    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog yesterday. (A little late to the party!) I love this idea and bought the ingredients today and I will wow my family with this over the weekend!

    I love this blog. I am the mother of a large gaggle of a teenagers and a high school teacher. It's not often you see women COMPLIMENTING EACH OTHER!!! I love that you are constantly pointing out all of the beautiful choices women make rather then critiquing them! I plan on sharing your blog with my teenage daughters. (They will also enjoy reading about your life in England because we chose to move from NY to Vermont.)

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete