Friday, November 2, 2012

No one says no to Coco

God I want to buy this. I can't though, it's $999 on eBay - just too much for me to spend on a pin. Isn't it amazing? Let me count the ways I love it:

1. I've never seen anything like it before.
2. I have a daughter named Coco! 
3. My Coco happens to be terrible at taking no for an answer.
4. It's Chanel. I love everything Chanel.
5. The design reminds me of both a military honor and a pony club rosette - two things I covet.
6. It would look good anywhere - on a lapel, pinned to a wall, hanging in my dressing room, on Coco's jean jacket.

Well, even though I can't have it, at least I can have the pleasure of sharing it with you.



6 comments :

  1. $999.00?! Too bad, it's pretty cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What on earth is it? Sorry to show my ignorance butI really do not get it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The power of vicarious pleasure is highly under-rated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A little silk, an interesting bead, some thread and it all can be yours for less than $5.00. Plus (this is the best part) you can share the memory of making it with your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I totally agree on everything, also that it's a pin for 999...

    ReplyDelete