Friday, November 2, 2012

No one says no to Coco

God I want to buy this. I can't though, it's $999 on eBay - just too much for me to spend on a pin. Isn't it amazing? Let me count the ways I love it:

1. I've never seen anything like it before.
2. I have a daughter named Coco! 
3. My Coco happens to be terrible at taking no for an answer.
4. It's Chanel. I love everything Chanel.
5. The design reminds me of both a military honor and a pony club rosette - two things I covet.
6. It would look good anywhere - on a lapel, pinned to a wall, hanging in my dressing room, on Coco's jean jacket.

Well, even though I can't have it, at least I can have the pleasure of sharing it with you.



6 comments:

  1. What on earth is it? Sorry to show my ignorance butI really do not get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The power of vicarious pleasure is highly under-rated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A little silk, an interesting bead, some thread and it all can be yours for less than $5.00. Plus (this is the best part) you can share the memory of making it with your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I totally agree on everything, also that it's a pin for 999...

    ReplyDelete