Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I ♥ Your Style: Diane Kruger's bow tie look

Back when I was researching my book I noticed that Diane Kruger loved Chanel, especially a black and white bow tie look. Since then I've seen her riff on that same look again and again. By now it's safe to say it has become somewhat of a signature for her. I love almost any girl who develops a signature. It shows discipline and confidence, two crucial ingredients in creating your own style. It would be too much if she wore this look all the time, but I love how she returns to it every now and then.

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh...I love looking at pictures of Diane Kruger. Nice touch on the black and white photos :)

    xo Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looove her looks! nice blog, keep it up :)

    http://www.daringfactory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last photo was stunning. Great original signiture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. she absolutely beautiful style. xx

    http://howtowindowshop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete